Blocked account?

Comments, discussion, announcements
AGNICE

Blocked account?

Post by AGNICE »

Blocked po ba account ko dito sa site. Currently here in Canada po. I was still able to play last night. Tnx
admin
Site Admin

Re: Blocked account?

Post by admin »

All:

Use your FORUM PASSWORD to log into the game.
The game password may not work anymore.

If you forgot your FORUM password, click on the "I forgot my password" link which is located on the Login screen.

-admin
AGNICE

Post by AGNICE »

My other nicks (1stLt, joe, kexon) I actually have two phones and a Laptop used to access the game using a home router and a Fido data plan.
I now could not even load the site using my other phone from PH which I used 2 days ago.
I have these problems way back in November.
I admit I logged in both mobile and windows way back September, but never did paddings on the game. You can view all my game history to check that. I am neither hacking the site.
I was just curious since I observed other nicks from same users logged in at same time. I would like to ask your apology for that.
I remedied the access problems using device and router access exchanges. However, could not help but think all my devices and routers were blocked after I successfully logged in. So I stopped attempting access since January.
I just came back accessing 2 days ago. And same problems happened.
Anyway, thanks for the reply admin. Hoping that l could still play the game.
All the best.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AGNICE,

Salpakanna does not block or ban players. We want everyone to play this amazing game.
Check your firewall. The game port is 9095 and should not be blocked on your router or laptop.

-admin