Re: TOP 5-10 GG players today Versus top 10 veterans

Post by Volcano » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Ako na lang ulit ang arbiter :P

-Clarence
Leooilisab

Post by Leooilisab » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Joel,

I think you belong to the veterans as the youngest veterans hehehe. Renato Mauricio a stand out of FEU is back to Pinas and he is with his media connection. You may be correct to say that i may find difficult to get 10 veterans players. I am always positive we can, Of course your elder brother will be there. This is a test for the veterans for the love of the game...

Remember I said planning.... I look forward to meet these young good players...
BoyTepok

Post by BoyTepok » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 am

hmmm :) ..... sarap nyan pag naluto nah! :) :) :)
karab

Post by karab » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:29 pm

sali ako basta walang best of three. one game elimination lang...........
juggernaut64

Post by juggernaut64 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Idol Noel,

Korek! Akala ko ay itatapon mo ako sa newbies eh. Actually, I keep on telling the players of today that the veterans will always be most difficult to beat. Many factors - nadissect na natin noon lahat ng possible and formidable formations as well as the proper maneuvering to play such formation. Another important factor is the tourney experience. Iba syempre yung sanay sa tourney, wala nang kabog o daga sa dibdib ika nga. at finally, iba magbasa ang veterans. I remember I played with SS Silverio a few months back. Nachambahan ko siya sa first game pero sa second, pinulbos ako. hahahaha.... parang beautician ang dating eh, pero yung klase ng beautician sa funeral parlor. tepok ang kalaban e... hahahaha...

Anyway, sige Idol. Usap tayo pag nadalaw ka and again, pakisabi naman kay kuya Mao na kontakin ako. Alam ni kuya hermie martinez yung number ko. Oki. Ingatz. God bless!

Always,

jug ;)
airborne2

Post by airborne2 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 pm

parang beautician ang dating eh, pero yung klase ng beautician sa funeral parlor. tepok ang kalaban e...

Bwahahahaha, tawa ako ng tawa dito. Hahahahahaha
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. @.@
Leooilisab

Post by Leooilisab » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Joel,

Are you talking about Edgar Silverio? the brother of Dante Silverio way back on Toyota?. How is he now? He knows me well. I used to visit his office sa Corona Motors. I remember an employee and a player named Pat Gamboa who is very good in this game.
With regards to this dream game, the young guys should love how the game is played and learn more strategy that they can get. It does not matter on the result but how you handle the game. I tell you it is the game that influence me where I am today. The character and reactions.
So para sa mga young ones look at these as an experience and learn the most of it..

Have a nice week end!!!
juggernaut64

Post by juggernaut64 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Yes Idol! Siya nga po. SS Edgar Silverio. He is playing in this site too but lately, di ko na rin siya napapansin. He might still be playing but maybe, under a new nick. And re SS Pat Gamboa, di pa siya naka-visit po. I know that he is another SS. Tama po ba? Other notable masters of the game are Noli Eguez, Greg Gellidon of UST, Gerry Velasco of UP and the Sales brothers. Sila po ang mga na-aalala ko. And the first lady strategist, Gigi Bautista, I heard (from her sis na batchmate ko) na she is presently the Chief Information Officer of the Ayala Group of Companies.

And you are truly correct Idol. This game had, in so many ways, influenced us all that we are in our position today because of what we have gained from playing the game. My teammates sa grade school team namin sa Siena are all successful people in their own fields. Our Board 2, Leo Riingen, is now the President and CEO of one fo the known computer schools in the country today, Informatics. Our Board 3, Jesus Reyna, Jr., is an engineer based na rin there in the US, with our board 4 player, Daniel Dimapilis, who is an architect. Our Board 5, George Esteban, is presently VP of Funeraria Paz and our alternate, Raul Valencia, is a Senior Superintendent (colonel) with the Phil. National Police, presently handling Intelligence for the whole of Region 3, from Bulacan to Nueva Ecija. Ganyan po sila ka-successful. And they all acknowledge that the game helped them a lot to be where they are today.

So, I am really looking forward to this Dream Games idol. Pa-sanction natin kay Ma'm Tess. I am sure that she will love to see or at least get in contact with the masters again. ;)
Leooilisab

Post by Leooilisab » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:59 am

Hi Joel,

I have noticed you have been addresing the veterans players as SS. This title was a very difficult to get during those days. The criteria on how you can get it was tight. I dont remember the exact detail but i think there is only a handfull of this title. Even the two time National Open Santi Fernando did not make the criteria [ i may be wrong but it was the difficulty level that Ronnie Pasola did]. Just a lttle correction Gerry Velasco and Boy Sales are my teammates at Mapua so with Noli Eguez. I remember Greg Gellidon and wow Gigi Bautista.

Wow thanks for sharing your teammates information how successfull they are. Tell me more about the old players you know.. I get excited hehehehehe.
genRIDEN

Post by genRIDEN » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:55 am

wow, mejo bihira na ako makapaglaro due to my hectic sched. dumating na pala ang mga maestro ng GG. Masaya yan. Gusto ko ma try si Master Leo, at tiyak may mapupulot akong mga technique. para maiba naman ang maglampaso samin hehehe lagi na lang si master Jug eh.

seriously speaking, this will be an exciting game. kahit exhibition or invitational type of tourney. no need naman paglabanin ang veteran vs today's best,IMHO. , maganda lang makalaro ang mga veteran. for sure they will give us a good lesson. Im not considering my self too na best today lalo pat biglang madami na ngaun ang nag improve ng style nila. Maybe isa lang ako sa marunong lumaro na may strategy.

to sir Leooilisab, im happy that you found this site. matagal na kaming nagiintay ng SS dito. mga 2003 pa kami nagkakalaro nila sir Jug thru online (gamena.com) pero ngaun lang nagsilatawan ang mga veteran. Masayang masaya po kami na makita kayo dito. Hope to play with you. Sana nga lang magkatagpo tayo ng time dahil iba po timezone ko.