MY STARTEGY

MY STARTEGY

Postby Darkko » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:00 pm

THIS IS WHAT I OBSERVED (as a 13 year old player) Many players usually attack and attack and when they're higher officials is dead the opponent uses heis 5 star and 4 star to protect or kill.

SO THIS WAS THE STRATEGY I COME UP WITH.....
(DEFENCE FIRST BEFORE ATTACK)
This is my playing style...DEFEND THEN ATTACK AT THE RIGHT TIME

How to:
1)flag should be at the center right so the player would usually think that MY CENTER IS ALWAYS the flag (disguising)
2)All spys,generals,privates must be at the first row and middle row and is near the flag (TO TEST AND DEFEND, then ATTACK)
3)When you all killed these pieces:(spy and private) YOU CAN NOW KILL EVERYTHING USING A 5-STAR OR A SPY but becareful too because your FLAG can be eaten or the opponents flag can go to your base
a) what if your the one whose loosing without spys and privates?(Be sure to defend then GAMBLE in attacking and try to MAKE A SOLUTION ON WHERE IS THE SPY or the generals[SOMETIMES YOU CAN BE TRICKED]
4)When you all killed these pieces:(spy and private) YOU CAN ALSO PROTECT THE FLAG BY SPY AND GENERALS THEN MAKE A WAY FOR YOUR FLAG TO GO TO YOUR OPPENENTS BASE

THIS IS THE MOST SPECIAL RULE;

...BE SURE TO PLAY IN YOUR OWN WAY, YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS OR YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN WAY
...ITS JUST A GAME OF offence and defence SO BE SURE TO PICK your playstyle

YOU'LL NEVER GONNA WIN IF YOU avoid YOUR OWN PLAYSTYLE...ITS IN YOUR HEART AND MIND IN WINNING
Darkko

Return to Effective game strategies